- H2 recovery system from off gas and coke oven gas that has 3H (high purity, high recovery rate, and high pressure) properties
- It has applied for the patent in November, 2005.
- It was adopted for NEDO's energy-saving program (N-T method for hydrogen purification).
(Cooperating with Maruzen Petrochemical Co., Ltd. and Kanto Gakuin Univ.)
- The partner for proof experiment is being recruited.
- Naphthalene/tetralin, strong against dirt and cracking, are used as a reactive solution.
- Not affected by impurities (BTX, sulfide, nitride, CO, etc.) in feed gas.
- High pressure without using the compressor upto 3H (purity 99.5% or more, collection rate 99% or more, product pressures 5MPa).
- Economical materials can be used due to the low temperature (400℃ or less).
Hydrogen Collection by Naphthalene/Tetralin
Hydrogen PSA Design Program
- We have been jointly developing with JGC Corporation.
■ MAIN JOBS
Basic design, Detailed design
Cellpack, Rachig ring
Pall ring, CMR
Distillation, Heat exchanger,
Tray capacity, etc.